Saturday, February 23, 2013

I am your fucking LIFE(HD)- Review

I am your fucking LIFE(HD)

I am your fucking LIFE(HD) 
Look into my eyes as I explain your fucking life to you! You didn’t have a life before you met me, your whole fucking purpose is to serve me. NOTHING fucking mattered before you met me. Your a pathetic fucking loser who doesn’t deserve anything but to please me! I AM your fucking life!


Review by womenrule

Miss Akara Fang has not been around a long time but has really been making a huge name for Herself for sure. She is a master of verbal humiliation, which is one of my favorites, and She is the real deal, no play acting here!


The first thing you will notice when viewing this clip is the impeccable quality of the HD. i mean crystal clear! And Miss Akara is well aware of the hypnotic power of Her daunting brown eyes, as She opens the clip by laying the groundwork of a classic humiliation one with the simple words “hello you fucking losers”. But it’s the way She utters them, getting Her pretty face right into the camera and not shying away at all! i am very big on facial beauty, and Miss Akara certainly scores high in this area.



As a verbal humiliation clip fan, i have seen my share, and most, with the exception of a few like Princess Ceara or Goddess Kyaa, always disappoint. The reason is the Domme in trying to convey a sense of meanness usually comes off looking disingenuous and contrived. You cannot fake an attitude, and Miss Akara has it. She glares at you and will make any loser quiver as She welcomes you to “your new fucking life” Nothing will matter anymore but Her. Not your wife, not your family, nothing. your only job is to do what She tells you. Oh how i wish more dommes were as controlling as this.




The remainder of the video is Miss Akara basically telling you WHAT is expected of you, from building a shrine in Her honor, to going to a gay club and kissing guys! Whatever She orders you will obey! She EXPECTS you to contact Her every day, which is quite a difference from most Dommes nowadays who only want contact when getting paid. Yes Miss Akara wants more than just your cash which She will get, She wants complete and total control, and loves it. Her eyes will totally hypnotize you as She tells you what your new life will be like. It’s all about HER, and what loser slave doesn’t crave that! Yes, this clip is great and Miss Akara will definitely change your life forever after you view it and contact Her.

http://www.kinkbomb.com/I-am-your-FUCKING-life-HD.html

No comments:

Post a Comment