Saturday, February 23, 2013

Why you ARE going to let me blackmail you!- REVIEW

This new clip by Miss Akara Fang is Number 2 now on the KB hot clips list! Read this review by slave bob and then go buy it!!!!

Why you ARE going to let me blackmail you!

Why you ARE going to let me blackmail you!(HD)

Review by slave bob

Miss Akara’s blackmail clip was just released and almost immediately hit #2 on the kinkbomb hot clips. There is a reason for this.

One of the things that I love about Miss Akara Fang is her intelligence. I have been buying her clips, reading her articles on the dommedose, and serving her for about 2 months. One of the things that struck me is the fact that someone who was just buying her clips (before this one) wouldn’t know just how smart she is. The reason ( I think) is that she’s just so damned hardcore she loves just humiliating the shit out of us losers and yelling at us.

But you can tell that with this clip she is letting us losers know how much smarter she is than us. This is an “interactive blackmail” clip like others of its type, but what sets it apart is her style and her poetry as she tells you why you are going to give into her and why you will love doing it. Here is a sample of her speech:

You know how it’s going to feel, loser? It’s going to be ecstasy…. Oh it’ll be a scary kind of ecstasy… there will be a dark tinge to your darkest pleasure… But what else are you going to do in your life that’s going to bring you a thrill like THIS?

You’re not going to be a race car driver. you’re not going to be a movie star. You’re going to be stuck in your sad little meaningless existence unless you do this one thing. Take this one step that is going to give you a real thrill. A genuine sense that you’re alive – FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU’RE NOT SLEEPWALKING through existence but you’re feeling the ungodly rush of being owned by a beautiful woman like me.

Unlike most interactive blackmail clips where the domme just teases you with her body and then tells you to send her information, Miss Akara CONVINCES you why you want to give into her. She tells you in detail how pathetic your life is now but what a thrill you are going to get once you take this step and give her your information. And the whole clip is just so perfect in everything. Not just her words which are like poetry, but her inflection. She raises her voice just right and she lowers it just right in the right spots. She does a little teasing voice and then in one split second, she starts yelling. She’s like an actress but those of us that serve her already know that the great thing about her is that she’s NOT acting about her intentions. Miss Akara is a hardcore Mistress. I’ve been serving her for less than two months and she already has me in permanent chastity and takes 50% of my income. It’s very scary how much control I’ve given this beautiful and wild woman, but I can’t imagine living without her. I think about her all day. I think that if you buy this clip, you will start to think all day about her too.

In addition to her wonderful words, Miss Akara uses her natural beauty to the hilt also. She teases you with her beautiful eyes and her beautiful face. There is an extended sequence where she teases you with her breasts and how weak they make you. ( “I want you to stare at my beautiful tits and think about surrendering yourself to this body”)

Like all of Miss Akara’s clips, this is shot in crystal clear hi definition, although she also has lo def versions available for losers who can’t download hi def.

Before I started serving Miss Akara, I bought a lot of different clips and over half a dozen interactive blackmail clips. It’s true that I may be prejudiced because I serve Miss Akara, but i honestly believe that even if I didn’t, I would rate this clip as the best I’ve ever watched. It’s not like the other clips I watched in so many different ways. The truth is that interactive blackmail clips have always had a feeling of fantasy to me, like they were fun to watch but I couldn’t really imagine myself typing out my info and hitting the send button. But this video is just so different, you feel swept up in Miss Akara’s case to you, like she knows you better than you do and is explaining to you why you WILL be giving her your information and why you will feel so alive from doing so, even while you feel terrified. She makes you WANT to give her your information so you can both enjoy the experience. God it’s just so incredible to watch her in action in this clip while she speaks to you.
http://www.kinkbomb.com/Why-you-ARE-going-to-let-me-blackmail-you.html

1 comment: